Quote:

Quote:

When I race in a no box class I use the two step starting line rpm to fine tune my reaction time along with an adjustable button. My first hit with it at the finals last year was .000, but it all went down hill after that.

Okay I guess I’m going to stir the pot here a little. If you are foot brake racing use the foot brake period! Trans brakes and two steps don’ belong there!

If you want to control the launch rpm look at your tack when you bring the rpm up. Some tacks even have a feature that will flash the shift light to assist with launch rpm.

Pro ET here allows a two step and a trans brake. They also allow automated shifters. But no delay box or throttle stops. Thus the "No Box" or "No Electronics" class not pure foot brake, that's different. But I will also race pure footbrake using the tach as you described to launch. No pot stirring necessary.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.