I've spent the past few years reading all I can to get ready for paintig this 1969 Charger by reading and researching, but still have some questions on sequence.

The car is completely stripped down and on a rotisserie. I am using PPG products only and will paint the exterior in base coat/clear coat.
I am thinking about using a PPG single coat for the under carriage, interior, trunk and engine compartment for simplicity. Is this a good idea or am I missing something?

What about the underside of the hood, trunk and door jams? Is it ok to do this in single stage and the exterior in base/clear? I am shooting the above in my garage and the exterior will be painted in a rented paint booth by I more competent painter. I have to have the car ready so that at the paint booth, all we have to do is paint the exterior. Well, I'm sure we could do door jams and trink jams but the hood and trunk have to be installed. I want to do as much as I can ahead of time so that we can focus on the exterior when it is time.

I could go on with questios but will stop here. I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,
CAC

"It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar!" 1969 Charger R/T 440 1969 Road Runner 383 1970 Cuda 440