Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, 440 source, I don't remember the part number, but when I called to check to see if it would fit, whoever answered the phone, said they didn't say it would fit, but from the pics, it was a center sump. Yes it fit fine, just didn't like their tone I guess. Why sell a pan if you don't know what it fits? Anyway, it does the job for 80 or so, whatever it was. If I had to do it over, would probbly get the Milodon that has the side tanks built on it for more ground clearance.

Thanks. I looked at the 440source one and it looks a lot like the one I have (too close to the front). So I pried open my wallet and ordered a Milodon 30930 that has side "kickouts" and the matching pickup from Summit. There's another Milodon with actual side tanks but it's around $400

Even $276 ("free" shipping, $12.95 "Handling") is a lot of money for a plain old wet-sump pan, but paying for one is not half as aggravating as not being able to get the engine in the @#$% car

I looked on the site, the number is 121-1002. That one will fit. Picture is a little off, but it fits fine.