Lets just say we are going to have to agree to dis-agree on this. I have a few friends one runs a track and has 6 race cars,that I sometimes drive for.If there is a Big Bracket Race they are going to be there and most times with more cars than they can drive. The reason they ask me to drive(I get part of what I win)is I can adapt to the cars which some-times are borrowed.If you can Win Bracket Racing you can win Index,Grudge Racing(most my work is on Grudge racers cars).If the car will 60' and run the same ET everytime,then all you have to do is make the adjustment to yourself not the car to win.

I always shallow stage,why because that is the only way to stage the same way each time.I'm sure this post involves Foot-Braking.
When Foot-Braking on the 1st hit I will leave when I see green,if that's to slow I will then leave when the last amber bulb goes out(not on).If that's to quick I will then watch the top bulb and count numbers 1,2,3 till I find the right number to leave off of for a good light.

I hope this Helps and Good Luck!

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"