Quote:

I went with muscle motors racing. Picked up a 416 stroker kit with forged crank, forged pistons, piston rings, and h beam rods completly balanced. 10:1 compression with 63cc closed chamber heads. With the camm thinking of will put it a little under 9.2:1 dynamic compression

Justin make sure you look at everything you get from MM very closely when it arrives. I bought a stroker kit from them and it came in destroyed. The pistons had the tops ground and it looked like the used a DA grinder and a new guy. Whoever did this machine work also put the pistons in a vice to hold them and broke 3 pistons between the ring groves. When I called them they sent out replacement pistons that were almost as bad and I guess they were mad that I complained so much the used TRASH as packaging material I had to take everything back to them and get a refund. The owner was surprised at what happened and gave me my money back. Mike Liston of MRL Performance hooked me up for less money and better parts. Just a FYI