My father in law still works with the original owner. They both still work for CN rail. The original owner bought it for his wife while he was on the road with CN working. On his weeks off, he beat the crap out of it, racing, you name it. The original motor lasted a year and in went a 3832bbl. Then in 74, on a wet ride home from the bar, he lost it and put it in the ditch. His wife threatened to leave him if he drove it again so he parked it, bought something new and the rest is history. Somewhere along the line, someone needed an 83/4 so rather than jack it up, he rolled it over, cut the U bolts, took out the diff and rolled it back over. The bulge hood and bee emblems has been pilfered by then. Enter my father in law in 77 to save it from the shedder. Got it for $250 and it went into the barn beside all his other cheap scores from back in the day. And yes there are some sweet ones....but nothing with multiple carbs or wide valve covers. That's a story for another day tho so that's the life story of WM23H9A294984.....on an eery note, my first 69 bee, the one I had in high school, joined moparts with and have since sold was WM23H9A294985....yes I want it back now

1970 FM3 Coronet 440, 1971 FJ6 Dude D100