Quote:

I'm not familar with that brand of cams, do you know if they groove the number four cam journal so it will oil the rocker shafts full time? If so you may need to restrict the oil feed to the shafts, I like and use .040 restrictors on my engines with roller rockers, Harland Sharps and T&D single shaft sytems now

I don't think its been modified. We had to spin the engine over with a socket when we drill primed it to get oil to the rockers.

If it isn't oiling the rockers full time don't restrict the oil flow I'm going to cut the top out of a stock rocker cover to watch how much oil flows on my motors that have the full time oiling and on one that doesn't to see how much differences there are in the oil flow, maybe video it and post them. On the motors that oil full time with Indy heads or Eddy heads with single shaft roller rockers I've seen a lot more oil under the rocker covers at the dyno shop when it was time to set the valves than I consider normal, a lot more oil That is why I use the restrictors on motors that oil the roller rockers full time

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)