Quote:

sorry even a sixpack barley fits under a stock hood. A procharger might but you'd have to have a crappy intake and bonnet. Get a cowl hood and roll.

just some raw numbers here i dont know how low a intakemanifold can be made for a hemi but im sure one can be made lower than a sixpackmanifold since those are pretty tall.

a carb is aproximatly 3 1/4" tall
a 4.2L HPS supercharger twincsrew is 6" tall and dont eat anymore height since its made for fuelinjection with a rearinlet. im pretty sure a manifold can be made lower than the stock intakemanifold and with no airfilter or carb above the twinscrew i cant see much of a problem.

the diference betwen a carb above a intakemanifold and a supercharger is only 2 3/4" that must be possible to take back by making a real short intakemanifold and by not having a airfilter ontop.

to the OP better safe than sorry i would install the engine and take a few measurements it might be a tight fit but i bet it can be done,while measuring dont forget that the snout and top pulley will be close to the hood aswell