That something, is the Direct Connection Leaf Link! I am in the process of putting a Dana 60 in the Aspen that I bought from Andre over in Michigan (68shifter) which is a great looking piece, and it was a great price. Good guy to deal with! Anyway, we have yanked the old stock 8-3/4 with 3.23 gears out this past Saturday. This week I will finalize the brackets, and with any luck, get them water jet cut at work.

After attending one of Dave Morgan's Seminars www.davemorganseminars.com I think I will change the leaf link design slightly. It's hard to explain with out pictures, but I will be moving the bottom mount for the diff above the leaf spring, instead of below the spring like the original design. I will be contacting Dave once I have everything drawn up to see what he thinks. When I talked to him about it at the seminar, he thought the leaf link was a great idea that just didn't get enough use. The four links came and that was the end of that.

Why am I doing this instead of Cal Tracs? I would like to try something different, and I think the leaf link is a neat part of the Mopar history. There is nothing wrong with Cal Tracs, their success speaks for themselves. There is also some class races around here that would knock me up a class if I put a ladder bar or 4 link in the car. I think I will be able to claim stock suspension with the leaf link. It is still using the factory suspension, just in a different way.

So, I will try to get pictures along the way, and let you guys know weather it works or not! I think there is a few guys out there using it with success.

What do you guys think??

-Kenny