I have a couple of questions. I put these tires and rims onto my 70 Cuda vert. I have smaller rallyes for it. These will probably actually go into my 63 Polara vert but I want to use cragars with the same size tires, rims on this Cuda.

That said I have an issue. My drivers side tires are hitting the wheel well? However the pass side is fine and the tire seems sit a tad further inside? I have measured both and they are both 26 inches high from the bottom of the wheel well to the ground. Can anyone tell me approximately how yours measures on your Cuda?

#1; Does this seem low and if so, which springs will help me? Regular springs or super stock. I dont want the stink bug look and this springs are old, just dont want to install regular springs only to have them still too low.

#2: If I am using the same size tires and rims and one is fine, is my rear end out of wack? Why is one side fine and the other to close to the rim?

Here are a few pics. Thanks for any advise.

RUMBLON

drivers side/ no room, WHEEL WELL HITTING THE TIRE.

Passenger side. I can get my finger in sideways.

Just a pic to show how the car sits. The springs may need to be replaced. But I am not sure if I get regular springs if they/ it will be high enough for the tires. Maybe Superstock springs? but that may be too higgh?