The engine i tried the full manifold vaccume on is a 360 magnum it's putting out 319 horse power at 4750 rpm and 424 ft lbs of torque at 4200 rpm , i'm running hedman headers with 2 inch dual exhaust and an h pipe with 24 inch glass packs along with the edelbrock dual plane rpm air gap intake manifold with a 600 cfm manual choke edelbrock carburetor and the mopar electronic vaccume advance distributer and the mopar electronic ignition. Full manifold vaccume kicked th idle up quite a bit made the dash shake while in drive but still drove the same to me at least with ported vacume i can controll my idle better and my dash does not shake real bad. But i do need to re-curve my distributer, i been trying to decide if i want to take my current distributer apart and shorten the slots so i can run a higher initial or if i should just buy a new mopar electronic vacume advance distributer that has the adjustable mechanical advance in it. The distributer i currently have is about ten years old and i like the idea of being able to adjust my mechanical advance with out having to tear the whole distributer down so im leaning more twords buying a new mopar distributer that has the mallory guts in it so i can adjust the mechanical advance with the distributer in the vehicle.