Quote:

Quote:

#302 heads with 1.88/1.60 valves and a max port job will be good for around a 450 HP engine.

If I may, our 366 in our 74 RR dynoed a 503hp. With a fully hogged out set of 302's w/ 2.05/1.60 valves. I never expected the heads to last. Its coming up on 10 years now w/o any major problems other then a blown head gasket.

As always, results my vary

I'm with scratchin on this one, I tried putting 2.02 valve in 3 different heads and they all had at least one hit watter. Also I have a set full CNC ported 302 heads with 1.88 1.60s in them andthey are done by one of the most reputable shops in the country and they barely flow 220 CFM. I seen another shop get 240 with 2.02s, still not enought for 500+ hp and there is still major thin spots at that so I will be the first to call BS, lets see complete dyno sheets and we will see how they fudged the numbers for you, also post up some 1/4 mile slips and weights mabey you are some kind of Harry Potter with thease heads

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!