Quote:

Quote:

Dude, you are seriously not right, why don't you put a 440 wedge in the truck and buy Dragula's Cuda and put the hemi in there.

People have been telling me I'm half a bubble off all my life so why change now. Besides, you see a Cuda you expect it to be fast. What do you think of when you see my truck, it's just another old farm truck.
Ted; The kit wasn't without some drama and hair pulling. 4 days after I ordered it I found out the crank was on intergalactic backorder. I called Callies and found out they had 10 cranks in inventory with BB Mopar main sizes, and 2.2 rod pin sizes, but with BB Chevy rod journel widths. I had them just subsitute the rods that fit the journel widths. Bob had to do a bit of arm twisting with Indy but it all worked out. I've got to give a big thanks to Bob George for all his help in the matter. Dave

Its' called "sleeper!"
What would you expect from a guy who carries a revolver that shoots an elephant cartridge (45/70)?
There was a 4x4 power wagon down in the Mpls area running a 632 with nitrous and whopping all commers in local street racing action for some time, so it must be something in the water!
Dave, glad to hear ya got your parts!

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky