1DGEMAN, i got your PM but for some reason the site won't let me reply? Never had that problem.........Anyways i did measure. At the top of the front and rear window it is 30 1/4". At the bottom of the rear window and at the chrome molding it measures 31" STRAIGHT ACROSS, NOT bending on the arc of the window.
I would think that Legendary could easily make you a top with the 30 1/4" seam on top and the 31" bottom of window?
Some companies will change their product if you prove correctness, but where did they get the measurements they have now?
Several years ago i straightened out Phoenix Graphics on the '69 'cuda decal they were producing. Their's was terribly off from original!......today they are correct.

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave