yes a 67 i converted to a 68 clone. car originally had a 3 speed set up which i traded to a member on here that is supposed to be an expert on wiper systems, that said this would work but it doesn't. i emailed him and now he has made excuses and hasn't got back to me (over a year ago) as he said he would. i made the change trying to get a look of originality as the 2-speed is much lighter and that is what most of the ss cars ran ( but i know you are already aware of that with your experiences with darts). the wipers do work but not correctly. we have tried every combination of connections and cannot get it to work correctly. checking my options i found out 67s take a 1 yr only switch which i obviouslly don't have (that was what i traded for, an nos switch)and i'm trying to determine if the motor is also a year specific item as i really don't want to buy switches and motors that won't solve this issue. i really appreciate your help on this rhino and your pictures of the ss dart you were involved with helped me during the build of my car and i thank you for that. dave