SO I finally got a reasonable explanation on the science of this topic. And I remember I think it was Einstein who was quoted as saying one really knows a subject when you can explain it to your grandmother. Hope Grandma is listening.

Anyway, since I suspect a wide range of readers, let me first make sure we are all on the same page. I would define "yaw" (this is not a roundy redneck term ) as the vertical axis looking straight down upon a car. A car exhibits yaw when it rotates about this axis clockwise, to the right, or counterclockwise to the left. This axis can be a geometric axis, say the two diagonal intersecting lines drawn catty corner from the four tire contact patches, the center of gravity, or the aero center of pressure. For this topic we can use the first.

In the typical toe-in application, both front tires have toe-in the same amount. This toe in has two force components on each front tire, the left is pushing right, and the right tire is pushing left. These forces are thought to be in balance when driving in a straight line. Additionally, each front tire has a small slip angle because of this toe, and this scrubbing accounts for a small amount of drag, the drag for both front tires is accumulative.

In a toe out configuration everything above applies, except the left tire is pushing left, and the right tire is pushing right, again while in a straight line.

Now here is were it gets interesting. In a toe out set-up, when the driver initiates a turn say to the left, the left tire causes more slip angle, this also increases tire scrub and drag on the left tire. The right tire at the same time now becomes directly in line with the direction of the cars travel, all slip is gone, and no drag. At this point, because of drag on the left and and zero on the right, the cars likes to turn left. These forces help induce yaw. Same applies in a toe-out car when turning right.

Going back to out common toe in set up, when turning left, the left tire goes straight, now has has zero slip, no scrub/drag, and right tire increases slip, increase drag, and car wants to yaw right, opposite of what our drivers intentions are.

I suspect this effect is mainly upon "turn in", which is very important regarding driver's perception, and goes away upon entering a corner.

I hope others will add/clarify what I have tried to explain, and the rest gain a smidgen of added insight

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.