still need more input on this-to me it could be a build date procedure change? seems i now want to look at the diecast marker housings more so than the grille. anyone with original marker housings which have textured argent and black overspray please show me some pics. if anyone has a grille from a production car with a marker outline like the one pictured please let me see. i`ve had some pm about this from a moparts member and i totally beleive him that the markers were not in during painting of the grille...for nov 69. the original grille of my nov 15th 440-6 was painted argent from the front then masked out and painted black from the rear and front with no housings in place. we have a dec and jan grille here and they look different in that marker area. the clip that holds the markers were in on this grille-it had black on the corners of it. why would they put clips on before painting if they didn`t want to bolt something in place. why have i got about six marker housings all with textured aregent and black on them-even under the gasket? if anyone has pics...please.
thanx
frank.

Last edited by 1cuda; 02/12/12 07:03 PM.