I'll get some pics up later today. I'm building a 68 Dart Street Strip car looking for 1000RWHP.Going with a new look in performance in the next few months. A few small details are:
416 stroker
R1 block 4.070
4" dragon slayer crank
Carrillo Rods 6.100
Custom CP pistons 9.5:1 static (.040 quench)
Billet Mains
Block was prepped by Ray Barton
Phil Colman ported W9 heads
Ferrea 2.18 valves/ 1.66
PAC springs
Mid 370's flow at .700 (I don't have the flow sheet my builder does)
Custom turbo cam Reed at worksturbo sent me some cam specs for my street/strip twin turbo build. Because the 9W heads flow so well, we will not need a ton of duration. LLooking for a camshaft around the following specs, solid roller

Intake, 232-234* min, 238-242 max @ .050
Exhaust 234-236*min, 238-242 max @ .050

Get the valve lift in as much as possible and it still be reliable for my use. with the 1.6 rocker ratio I was thinking in the 630 range.

"I can get into IVO and EVO events, but I think for your application lets keep it simple. Get the ICL at 110 and the lsa around 114 and you cant go wrong...there might be more powerful setups for your application, but with this you will have a wide operating range that will make the HP you want pretty easily. If the cam comes in on the small side of the duration, you can go with a 112 LSA to help with the revs a little."

T&D 1.6 rockers
custom pushrods
W9 single plane intake with injector bungs
90* elbow with 90MM throttle body

Power adder:
Twin Turbo Borgwarners 68MM
TiAL waste gates and BOV
Water : Air intercooler
All plumbing will be Stainless
Lazer cut W9 flanges

Front Suspension:
TSHELL tubular K frame with rack and pinion, and QA1 coil overs.

Rear Suspension:
Virginia Rod Company fully adjustable large Tri-4 link
Custom Nascar 9" stamped housing, detroit locker, 3.50 gears, 35 spline axles.

Drive Train:
Custom Drive shaft local company.
TH400 trans
Coan converter
Trans brake
(Don't bother asking about the trans as I got it for a hell of a deal with the TC and it's never had a pass made) Built for 1500hp.

Wheel/tires combo:
Billet specialties 15X10 (3.25 BS) 325/50/15

Moly cage and subframe connectors

The car is already painted and interior is complete with custom door panels, dash pads and visors, including all new bezels.

Fuel supply.. unsure? Definitely doing a 15 gal fuel cell in the trunk.
E58 fuel

EFI as of now I'm going with Big Stuff3 but will purchase that last.. I was looking into the MS3 too.

This car will be just a hot rod to go show off at the local cruise ins and car shows with seeing track time once or twice a month. I would like to be able to drive the car to the track run some nines a drive it home. 50 miles one way!

Goals are make over 1001 rwhp, be streeable, be different, run low 9's