Ok, from the trunk lip, to the rear edge of the pedestal...i got 7 inches on the money. So if you dont have dimpled holes on the backside of the trunk lid to make this whole thing easier, heres what I would do. Tape down your go wing gaskets to the trunk lid after measuring equally from side to side on the trunk lid. Once you are dead even on the side to side measurement, then it is just a matter of your front to back measurement. The most rearward edge of the gasket place 7 inches from the trunk lip, and you should be there. So basically from the back of the pedestal to the trunk lip. Sounds so much more difficult than it is. Now because you dont have the dimpled trunk lid, you wont be able to put the reinforcement brackets on the underside (unless you want to do more mods), but if its just your toy to play around with, it should be fine. Just dont be leaning on it. Ive done it a few times this way, without the reinforcement brackets, although the purists are probably cursing me for telling you its ok. If you tape the gaskets down and drill where the holes are cut out, its a no brainer. On a side note. After you drill one side of your holes, double check that the spoiler is still going to align with the other holes that you haven't drilled yet. Once the holes are drilled, there is no going back, so im usually very cautious, and double check everything. Good luck with it

Last edited by shamefulcuda; 09/08/08 01:07 PM.