Thanks for all the feedback. When I decided to build a street only stroker motor out of a 400 block I did a lot of research on which cubes to build. I know I wanted the sleeper look. So I decided to build it with an old 400 block and use an edelbrock dp4b dual plane intake, an edelbrock 800 avs and run it with stock manifolds and 2.5 exhaust. I looked at a 451, 470 and the 498. I have read that the 498 had a short pin height of 1.12 over a 1.320 piston. After talking with many engine builders and eagle products. I was told by many to use good parts and you will not have a problem. The rocking in the bore from a piston has a lot to do with piston design, piston material and piston clearnces as per the manufactures. Oil support rings will have to be used for the pistons. My engine builder recommended building it with the 498 combo, so I decided to go that way. The engine builder is trying to build it with 11:1 compression and he mentioned I can get away with running it on 87 octane as per a design program he is using. I purchased a set of 440 source heads and ran many flow bench test on them. We could not get any of those number so we ported them, and now they flow what is advertised and better. I was going to use the 906 castings but decided for the cost of porting them why not use that money towards a set of stealths. For the rockers I was able to get a brand new complete set with harland sharp shafts and all hardware for half the cost of a new set. I couldn't resist. I also have a set of stock rockers that I could use. I was going with a custom grind cam that was designed for 510 lift for hydraulic flat tapped. I just wanted to see if there were many benefits with using hydralic roller since I had the rockers and I still need to purchase springs, cam, timing chain, and lifters. For cooling I was using an original rad that was recored for 3 row which should work. The motor will make 500hp and 500ft lbs of torque all in by 5500rpm. I am learning on this build so I hope it will be reliable, after spending a lot of money.