I put one on my edelbrock performer carb,i drilled/tapped the other side for the duel feed line to hook up.

cant tell any differance in it,worked just the same as it did with the single line.

for a long time I thought i was the only fool that bought one for 75$ when they first came out.never have seen anyone else with one but have read at least 2 other members have used it.

now its on my 440 engine,i took a tubeing bender and bent a 180* U in the lower feed line so it now has the feed from the rear of intake.

what sux is you have to buy a eddy filter by itself or another single line with filter...which was cheaper to buy the single line and filter than just the filter..go figure

I have had it for a long time now(10 yrs) and just opend the filter to clean it. found some bigger chunks of rust and its rather clean inside for the long service it has had.

so IMHO...its not needed but looks kool

when i had the 750 eddy and went to the 600 eddy,i lost some top end but gained drivabilty at lower engine speeds. sounds like you need more carb for top end.

IMO eddys are a great street carb,set it,forget it but a holley gas hole will out do it for performance hands down.