I have the car back on jackstands now, cause I'm replacing both 1/4 panels, interior patch panels, trunk floor & extensions, dutchman panel, package tray, and roof skin. The car is a 383/auto, b5 blue, black vinyl top, and blue interior. The plan is to paint the exterior black and change the interior to black also or leave it blue (haven't made my mind up on the interior yet). It will stay an auto and I already have that finished. I just haven't bought a torque convetor yet. I bought a 3.91 third member and its ready to install. The motor will be a 451 stroker. The short block is finished with a 509 MP cam and will be purchasing a set of aluminum heads from 440 Source or Eldebrock next. The car will be mini-tubbed with aftermarket wheels. I would like a set of Bogart wheels, but I don't think they're street legal if not probably a set from Centerline, the convo(sp?) pros? Anyway it will look stock other than the wheels and motor. Also I do have the original motor and trans from the car shoved up in the corner of my garage.
I will try and post some more pics later cause I have made a little progress, I'm just a little slow on the car and this computer.
I will try and post my progress on 69 Roadrunner.net also, but It seems I always have to resize my pics when I do and like I said I'm not real fast on this computer stuff.
Thanks, Bobby

Last edited by bobbyb; 01/24/12 01:00 PM.