The history of the orange and silver box's has been in question for some time, especially the new ones.
Then we have the FBO ECU which is currently in a re-design phase and won't be available until at least March. Then we have the Rev-n-nator ECU which is currently being tested.

The above are reasons why I decided to try the MSD Street Fire box to replace my existing ECU. I feel that there is a market for this type of box (MSD, Mallory, etc.) due to the above issues with the Chrysler style ECU's on the market today. These boxes can be used with stock coils and stock distributors and they appear to be fairly dependable, which is what I have not had from the Chrysler style ECU's that I have used.

I am not convinced that there is a "GOOD" ECU on the market
(Note: two of the above mentioned are not on the market as of today.).
I think that it is a hit or miss just like allot of aftermarket electronics that are being sold these days. I would suggest that if you want the stock appearing ECU to try a local parts store house brand and carry a spare. If you are not into the stock appearance, then try one of the major brand ignition companies for one of their boxes.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)