Quote:

Quote:

Is there a way to find out what dealer sold my car ? What infirmation is needed & where would you start looking ? Thanks everyone

The OP's post is not asking which dealer our cars came from but how can he find out where his car came from. Without any paperwork, the only way is if the state where it was originally purchased will do a title search. Of course, he needs to know the State.

I agree, this post went way off coarse, maybe a new post should be started with all this original dealer knowledge/where cars were sold? 2 of my cars i know original dealers but didn't list because that isn't why this post was started...................Don't get me wrong, i really like seeing all these original dealer stickers/badges/papers, lets move it?????

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave