Quote:

I have a 69 Coronet with a 440. It was a 78 low compression block that I built, mild cam, stock intake, headers
I have a rebuilt Edelbrock 750 on it, and it gets terrible gas mileage,less than 10. Its also a dog, I hate to say, takes forever to build power, but once it does, its quick.Dave

Two things, did you degree the cam in or did you align the dots and let ir rip? Also what do the spark plugs look like after normal driving? Rebuilt low compressio 1978 motor and rebuilt 750 Eddy carbs, two things that may not be working very well together I have never ran a low compression late model motor like that in any thing other than a class A motor home so I don't know what they like or what they feel like in a noraml size car your Coronet My point is all the street and street and strip and race only 440 motors that I have tuned on like big carbs, the bigger the better I have had problems in motors that where caused by the cam being ground wrong, once the cam timing was corrected everything got better

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)