Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It will be getting a 9" rear with 40 spline gundrilled axles, Weld V-Series wheels, A full front and rear Dragpak suspension, rear wing, Carbonfiber hood(cowl), All aluminum Billet headed R4/P5 turbo engine and a glide. It will be killer when done. The side stripes will be replaced with custom graphics....

Are you using the MBE P5's, and what kind of power will you be making, versus what the fOrD and cHeVy guys make? Do you think the car will be competitive enough to run at the top of X275? I think it's awesome you're doing a 275 Mopar in a Mopar body style versus a Fox mustang, which seems to have a lock on all things stock suspension (x275 is a stock suspension class right?)

That is perfect much better than a body in white where you have to find everything interior wise

And alot cheaper as well. I got it for 10K. And do I think it will be competitive? It will be the biggest waste of 100K if its not. It will make every ounce of power an 88 mm turbo can support. It will take alot of testing to get it where it needs to be of course. I will be looking for someone on the East Coast to run it at venues which I will not be able to attend. I will probably have Jason Lee drive it when he is not running his mustang until we get it dialed in.

2010 Toxic Orange Challenger built by B and B Racecars! All aluminum R4/P5 engine, Proformance TH400 (3 speed) tranny, full Reid case, nodular 9" rearend, full Dragpak suspension, Protorque custom converter, BS3, PTE 85mm turbo, fire core wires, carbon doors, carbon front clip, and a whole lot more!