Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

True dinosaur here! Still love the mid sixties, mid seventies scene, which is I am still crazy over NSS racing. Stuck in the stone age, I guess.

My dear friend BG called me a dinosaur once..He's right, and I'm not sorry.

Same here as yes I am stuck in the 60's and 70's. It might be because I think they were the best years ever for a muscle car drag racing nut like me. I am old enough (mid 50's) and I still love this hobby. But I have to live within my budget which is not very big. I love the older (60's & 70's) Nostalgia door cars like NSS the best. Am I fast ?? All I wanted was a 10 second real street car that has the NSS look so maybe one day I can run an NSS class but still drive it on the street. Thats fast enough for me. Yes thats what I like and I really dont care who likes me for it and who dont as the only one I need to impress is myself. But I do like good friends and this hobby is full of them. Ron

But I do like good friends and this hobby is full of them,

Im with you Ron...

Ron,I'm with you on that also.All the guys we met street racing as teenagers,then the years through the 1st wifey Many guys succumbed to many diferent things from the wifey takein' over with no room for cars to physical ailments.

Let's not for get all the JERKS along the way

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!