I'm preparing my window frames for installation on the Bee. I could really use some help. I received the car in parts so they weren't installed and I am starting square one. Jump in and answer any questions you have knowledge on. The car is a hardtop. If you have an exploded drawing of how this all goes together along with the regulators, PLEASE! POST!!!

1. Which moving parts are generally good to replace at installation and where do I get them? (I already have door cat's whiskers, fuzzy guides that attach to holes in the glass.

2. What's the slick solution to replace the split pin that holds the wing window in place in the swivel?

3. The galvanized bracket with loop in the end that is spot welded to the glide track is broken off one of my frames (good one pictured). Is there a way to repair it without welding?

4. Is there a source for the little rubber part at the top of the wing that seals the front corner of the window glass as it rolls up?

5. What's the best way to recondition the rubber wing seals? I have a pair that are in good, soft shape. but they're old. Anything I can soak them in to make em dark and softer?

6. Anybody got a pair of clean unpitted ones they'd like to donate to a good cause?

Here's a picture of the item in question 3.

The rubber part in question 4 is in visible in the upper left of this picture.

I’m listening.