Our motor build has literally been years in the works, so sorry for so many questions here.

So the motor we are building is 1970 440 with Stealth heads, Comp XE268H cam

This cam is pretty mild, so my question is about rocker arms.

My brother ran this same cam in his otherwise stock, smogger 440 with no problems whatsoever for several years. He did have the stock iron heads.

Now we are to the rocker arm stage, however the ones that we have laying around are too "loose" on the shafts to use. I hate to have new stealth heads and then top it off with old, worn stamped rockers.

OK....now my question. The shafts are great, no galling, pitting, etc. Are the mopar stamped rockers worth trusting in this situation?

If so, we will order the stamped rockers from summit (mancini stamped rockers are not currently available).

As you can expect, the engine is now coming together and the budget is almost gone, which is why we don't want to drop over $500 on rockers, but we want to do it right, too. (For those of you who follow, the money issue is also why we aren't pulling the trigger on EFI now also).

Anyway, sorry these posts are long, but I try to include as much information as possible so people know what is going on.

Thanks

eight

Mopar or no car