Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

thru the years i've become fairly bored with the mopar events. they're basically all the same. i'll be at the goodguys that weekend, sorry.

What does a goodguys event have that impresses you?

I have travelled from coast to coast to go to a MOPAR show!
And i have never , not once been disapointed!!

I have goodguys shows in my backyard, and i have never been to one.

I dont plan on starting to go to them now either.

So what do they offer that us MOPAR people dont?

they have variety, evening events, a diverse group of vendors. they are run by friendly people. go to one and see the difference. mopar events are about somebody bragging about how much their car is worth or some bracket racer telling me how he "cut a good light". if "cutting a good light" is cool why don't people buy tickets to watch it? people will buy tickets to go to a goodguys event who don't know anything about cars, just to look at hot rods! mopar/chrysler products are about something more than bracket racers and 60's-70's musclecars. what about the early 300's, aero cars (not wings), antiques, nascar, nobody invites them. its just the same old worn out theme. i used to be a die hard mopar show goer, but no more. car fun is someplace else.

to your point, Monster Mopar has a Aero Car Reunion that includes the Non Mopar cars like the Talladegas and other brand x vehicles, we also allow brand x NSS cars to compete for the same reasons you mention. Its more about the era than JUST mopars....we do have bracket racing, but atleast we have racing, Goodguys gave that up.