Forward look cars are pretty cool.Parts wise....mechanical is easy...pretty much everything is available.Weatherstrip wise ...most parts are available. Trim wise....very few repro parts and NOS can be $$$$.Good used supply is limited.Lamps and lenses...lots of repop...poor supply chain.NOS lenses...a fair amount still around at decent prices and early made in USA Glo-bright lenses are still common.Interior parts ...if you are going with correct NOS or repro materials $$$. Good used interior parts supply is poor.Glass wise ...windshields are repopped....side and backglass not.Body parts....supply is fair...nearly all the good stuff is on the west coast.The current repro floor/trunk pans are poor.Most fuel tanks,lines and senders are reproduced.
Most forward look cars use lots of trim in and out...potmetal,huge bumpers and tons of stainless equals big $$$$
Anyone in my neck of the woods with a Forward Look...I'm stocking a fair bit of repop,NOS and parts cars .
My bodyshop has done 3 Forward Look restos in the last couple of years...we have another one booked for 2012.
Just finished this one....a 60 Desoto Adventurer....383 Auto ,its a beautiful car.

6970349-60MMM.JPG (51 downloads)

"Long Live Mopars"