dvw - the only places getting "sand" will be inner fenders and misc little pieces. They do soda blasting and all sorts of media too. After the guy saw the panels we started talking. Good thing is as much paint that is peeling it comes off quick. Thanks! oh and cant wait to see your car next year.

Got the front frame rails done, and the 4 bolt plates have nuts welded on the inside of the plate so once I get some mounts I can make the k-member removable after all.

Filled a bunch of holes on the firewall. Parents want the heat option kept so no work there. Mocking up a brake booster and filling the old clutch pedal holes. Need to fix some holes in the floor and tons more....

The pic below shows the upper roof line on this thing. Does anyone know if they were seem sealed here from the factory. This appears to be sealed and then taped over or something.

This took a while. I removed the old "stick shift" lever and didnt want to wreck everything in the column.

This is a propane tank mount that was underneath this thing. I forgot to mention that at some point I guess a traveling salesman or something owned it. It used to have a stove and water setup inside on the passenger side with a crude vent cutout in the roof and right side. Sorta funny really.

Filled old MC holes and clutch pedal related stuff. Redrilled for new brake booster and quick skim coat.

Last edited by 68shifter; 11/28/11 07:08 PM.