well i aquired this car about 4 years ago when i was 19 from a friend of my dads. he gave me the car for helping him change out the rusty body on his 71 f250.. we had to go pick it up was about a 7 hour drive from coeur d alene idaho to mcminville orgon to get it but well worth it when we got there it was sitting up behind a barn where is sat for the previous 10 years. blackberry bushes had grown up to the wind shield and the rear was on blocks.

now 4 years later i finally get a place to work on it. a friend and i got a little shop that we share. he has a 67 mustang

15x10 centerline wheels, gonna need mini tub, and narrowed rear, leaf spring relocation kit and subframe connectors are bought and ready to install.

got the old engine and trans out.

got a 9 inch housing from a friend, along with a big bearing nodular 3rd member with a strange 35 spline spool. getting lightened 4.11 gears for it

found a 73 dart at the local junk yard with front disc brakes fo i picked up all the disc brake stuff for 50 dollars

adapted 4 piston calipers to the factory spindles with this bracket

4 speed stuff..

325/50/15 nitto radials

w5 heads im picking up from a friend.. going to get them shipped off to ryan and shaddy dell for some stage 4 max port work..

a1000 pump

how the shell sits now.. going to get the floor replaced since it had a rubber floor mat in it and rusted the floor out.. thats the only rust though.. also getting a mini tub while the floor is being done.

more to come