Gimme a break, MoPar 4 life. With these entry level dirt track deal you can get some old hammered up Omni and race it for a forty dollar purse....can't race anywhere for less. We've done that, too...see the pic.

In addition to the drag thing, which I've been doing since the sixties as well, I also spend a lot of time with dirt trackers. Even spent some time behind the wheel of a late model Dart back in the day. A lot of them are good guys, but it's more like the WWF than anything else. Arguing, fighting...it's like a soap opera. You also seem to think that working on your car to repair it as good as it was last week somehow makes one a "racer".

Just out of curiosity...you make the statement that it takes more talent to race a dirt car. Try going 8 rounds where every race is decided by miliseconds, and you're gone if you screw up.

If you want a site where all you hero worshiping NASCAR fans sit around and talk about what type of underwear that some NASCAR driver wears start your own. This is much more a hands on racer site, and there isn't many hands on Mopar circle racers. I think you'd be surprised at just how few there are. NASCAR has a lot of spectators, but most of them don't know a spark plug from a steering well, and couldn't care less.

By the way....What exactly to YOU race?

6921443-006.JPG (53 downloads)
Last edited by Steve1118; 11/15/11 11:31 PM.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com