Quote:

This car here is one very nice car, the chassis, and engine are nothing short of best of the best show car.
I was blown away by the engine detail... 600+ Cubes Hemi, custom tunnel ram. Everything polished billet. CNC Indy heads etc...
Owner told me the engine dyno'd 1200+ HP.
It ran 10.20's
I think later it did dip into the high 9's...
I walked back by later through the pits he had the hood up, I asked him what was wrong he said nothing.. I wanted to ask him if he had 3-4 plug wires off LOL...
Again nice car.

If i was a betting man i doubt the owner of this car would stand firm on the dyno number...
He probably said 1200 because it sounded good..
not realising you knew how to calculate it based off et..
I know a guy with a blown bigblock chevy in a nova..(show car also) he always claimed 800hp when ever anyone asked..and because it looked the part no one doubted him...I noticed him only once at the track..I chatted with him in the lanes and he stated.."my car feels like its running good so im making a few passes tonight"
The car ran 12.20..that doesnt add up..fwiw either.lol.
heck one of my cars dyno'd at 300 rwhp and it ran 11.64 et..???
but i digress..

fwiw I installed new front wildwood race disc brakes and the car picked up a bunch with no other changes..so..other factors could contribute

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]