I own the car in the post. I bought the car from Paul in 06. He had started the restoration and had done a great job. This car has been a blast for me. The car has all of the original metal parts including many of the exhaust hangers and wheel opening mouldings. Only some fasteners are reproduction. I was amazed at the condition of the metal parts. Thank goodness for Southern California. The sun kept the car dry but was really tough on the vinyl and soft trim. I have all the paperwork that has been referred to. The question regarding rear traction bars was addressed by Ed "Big Ed" McBride in a MOPAR ACTION issue, it includes the picture of the traction bar on my car. His opinion was the traction bar was an aftermarket. I am no expert on codes, but my Galen Glovier decoding sheet does not list a rear traction bar. It was built May 14, 1969 at Hamtramck. It does list ralley suspension and front sway bar. I do have the build sheet, but do not know what all the codes listed represent. It would be cool if the traction bar was original. Paul thanks for selling me the car (69 GTS 340 4speed, console, stripe delete) I had been searching a long time to find. Eric thanks for transporting it all the way from the edge of eastern Wisconsin. To think it the delivery only cost me your lunch tab at the Norske Nook and a lifetime supply of mini donuts!!!
Scott

Last edited by IEAT4DS; 01/24/12 02:03 AM.