On the comment that the turbos should make more HP because of the HP rating on the compresor map... Turbos Most often choke on the exhaust side no the compressor side. That combo may be done at 10 psi because of exhaust backpressure not compressor flow. There are 2 sides to a turbo and most only look at the compressor. I have a S400 T6 with a 75mm compressor and a 1.0 hsg 83mm/74mm exhaust wheel and it will only make 581 to the rear tires bacuse the exhaust side is so choked...

If it is to choked on the exhaust side then it can actually hurt spoolup. Uncorking the exhaust with a larger wheel can acutally spool faster than one with a choked small wheel. My truck will build 10 psi backpressure before it will even spool the turbo. Not reall good. When it does spool it will shoot straight to 35+ psi and pushes my peak HP down to 5000 RPM. It will pull clean to 6500 but not like it would with a better selection of exhaust wheel.

IMO if you put a T3 wheel on that 416 it would be a mistake

11.67@118 1.88 60' with only 7-8 lbs of boost. Turbocharged, megasquirted, 407 BB, 440 source heads, roller cam, 9:1 comp. http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm14/beansgracie