Thanks! I actually run Magnaflow mufflers now and really like the way she sounds, so I plan already to miss it with the odd fire V10, haha. You can check out some videos of her running more recently at the drag strip (well before she went to the paint shop anyway) on my youtube channel (alikazam2000 user ID).

As for the B-pillars, yeah we got some different side doors and to make that one fit and seal better, we had to modify the B-pillar a bit by adding some I cut out of another van from a wrecking yard. Closed that gap up nice and doors look great! I didn't realize anyone would actually flip through the whole album, haha. We even talked about cutting the B-pillar and moving it forward or backward a little bit to make it line up better, but the shim was the best way to go I think. Also had to rosette weld each of the spot welds on the pinch there as they were all broken! Thanks again for taking a look!

As for fitment of the V10, I'm not sure yet. I don't have the V10 in hand yet but I know the dimensions are about 34-35 inches long, 24-26 inches wide (depending on if you count outside valve covers 24" or outside manifolds 26"). I think the width is OK and I plan to run pusher fans on the radiator to make a little more room. I think it'll just fit but I am at work in Louisiana so I'm having to wait to make sure. Worst case I will cut the rear of the floor openning and slide it back a little then get creative with the dog-house and fiberglass/modify it as necessary to cover the revised openning. Still I think it will be easier than trying to get a modern hemi to fit (something I was also considering at one point). The cool factor I believe pushes this over the top in favor of making it work one way or the other, . Thanks for the support guys! Let me know if anyone else has a point to consider or what not, I appreciate the "reality checks" as they come along!