There were some good detailed posts on building a 383 over the last few months. Might try the search function. I'll try also.

I'll make some general comments. Getting the deck height dialed in is usually a two step deal. Get your block cleaned and checked out then rough bore and ask the shop to deck it just enough to get it square and even. Then you can start figuring. Depending on what you come up with the deck may need a second cut. Finish hine

On the piston, nothing wrong with hypers. They are popular in 383 builds. They just need ring gap set per instructions. I'd shoot for a compression ratio in the low 9's with iron heads and a moderate cam. This is possible on a 383 but not easy.

On the heads, I'd stick with stock valve size. Going bigger can get expensive with little to no benefit in a 383. You can figure out how much to cut (if any) after you have the block height and after you have picked a piston. Beyond a good rebuild, the heads would benefit from some clean up porting (pocket port). If you go beyond that, cost will exceed a new set of aluminum heads.

The cam you picked looks like it is about one size up from stock. It would wake up the engine without making it hard to live with. It should work fine with stock rockers.

Good luck.