About a month ago, a friend adjusted my six pack on my T/A and fixed a small fuel leak on center carb. Timed it and set float level. Car runs alot smoother and peformed better, idled a little easier and didn't seem to be loading up like before. I drove it home, about 10 miles, parked in garage and forgot about it till the other day. I go to start it and it wouldn't fire. Thought I might have flooded it since it is easier to start now. It was never hard to start just took a while to warm up. Car has electronic ignition now so I replaced ballast resistor, no spark, checked all connections, no visible problems and everything is tight. Checked coil and fuseable link. Coil has 12 volts to it. pulled distributor cap and everything is dry and appears fine. Checked bulkhead connections at firewall for vibration loosening. Pulled plug and no spark at all while cranking. Coil is the only thing that I can think of left to replace, didn't have 1 at the present time to switch. It currently has a reproduction chrysler coil on it now or I assume its a repro. Is there anything I'm not checking that should be checked? Anything on electronic ignition I overlooked? Keep in mind this is a heated garage kept, low mileage car, that is very original for the most part. Just trying to rule out anyone thinking that it was something like moisture in the distributor cap or weather related. Thanks for any help!