OK, dont laugh. I was trying to sell a little truck that I am into for a grand and had a guy call me who wanted to trade me this? I have always wanted a old school Mopar fin car COUCH, yes couch, so I took it in trade thinking I could sell the front clip and other part or what ever.

The car is a 4 door and god knows who cut the roof off it. So I figured is good for what I described above.

However, I know someone may need the parts on the back as well and thought I may try and sell it as is for what I had into the truck, SO AS TO NOT PISS OF THE MASSES OF GUYS WHO MAY WANT NEED THEM.

Im going to post a WIW in the WIW section as I dont know what fenders, grille ect are worth and I would not mind a front clip book shelf or table either AND HAVE NO PROBLEM MAKING GREAT SHOP DECORATIONS OUT OF IT IF i AM STUCK WITH IT, AS i love shop decorations.

Now I am guessing that done as is, with no roof, its going to be too weak in the center to drive it as it is???? OR IS IT????

I just got it late last night and o time to try and get it running but I am told it did run?????

what do you guys think?????
http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv312/SVMOPARS/1958%20PLYMOUTH/
ONE CONFUSED RUMBLON!

Last edited by RUMBLON; 10/03/11 08:07 PM.