Thanks. He’s fine now, he had some bruised ribs (might have been broke but he didn’t get it checked) and a concussion from his helmet hitting the cage so hard (and yes the cage was padded). Ironically in this case the cage did more harm then good! He also wasn’t good enough to drive afterwards so I drove his rig home.

And yes, Randy did a fantastic job getting it fixed, and in only 6 weeks which was astonishing! Replaced the fender and lower rear quarter but he did save the door, amazingly enough.

I think you’re referring to the lower control arm. After he did get the body fixed and a new rack & pinion (still CAP Auto) he took it out to BSD for Flashback Friday. Following a run he went to back the car into his pit, turned the steering and the lower control arm broke! Good thing it wasn’t on the track this time!!!!! So between that and the Rack & Pinion issue it’s my opinion that CAP produces a horrible product that can cause the loss of life and limb!

We both plan on coming out to PRP for the Halloween race. He obviously ripped the CAP front end out and replaced it with a stock unit done up similar to a SS/AH car. He has it all together but is only waiting on Barton making him an oil pan for it which should be done today actually.

This post is available in double vision where drunk.