Quote:

Quote:

I want to make an apology to a fellow Moparts member who stopped by to introduce himself this weekend. About all I can remember about his handle was it started with MOPAR. You sir stopped by my trailer with your wife and introduced yourself while I was frantically trying to get my fuel pump (the one that feeds my surge tank, there were no issues with the Terminator or the pump in the front) repaired. I came back out of the trailer and you were gone and I dont feel that you got the attention you deserved and for that want to offer my humble apology.

Eric that was me and my wife not a problem I could see you were busy so I didn't want to bother you
Charlie aka MoparChas

Well the mystery is solved. I had several members that came over to talk to me and check out the injection and Bob's front end kit while I was thrashing. I enjoyed the company. I just felt bad when I ran in the trailer real fast and came back and you were gone. Its funny cause I wave at you every year at MMW when its been at Gateway and we have never talked. I have always been fond of your car but I think I am a bit biased towards E Bodies.
I did learn that I should have put a cap in the top of my surge tank. I could have just filled it every pass and not had to deal with the riffraff of the pump in the back till I got home.

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports