Quote:

Cab did they really say that for each meeting,dang,i thought they wanted a lot of different runs to get it right.that's what the manual said?
i will try that next time i'm out,may not be till Novembers Mopar Rumble unless i get time for a T&T

Tex

Tex, what they said was to dump all the runs when I make a change to the car, motor or squirters I do a lot of testing on my car and run different tracks with severe elevation differences, 2500 FT above sea level 1/8 mile track to 180 ft above sea level 1/4 mile tracks I do keep diffeent data bases for each track but I'm dumping the runs when the weather changes a bunch, that doesn't seem to help the box get more accurate than .010 When I first started using it last year, different motor, slower, it was within .010, usually .008 or clsoer The bigger motor and testing has got it foul up, evidently My racing year is over so I will start a new data base next year, if I race much You need to work on the cars tune up to get it to not change as much , look at the jetting, timing and spark plug heat range, adjust it to get it consistent A rich tune up will change the ccars ET way more than a mixture that is dead on or a little lean don't get it to lean , That can and will hurt it, don't ask me how I know that

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)