Quote:

I'm not looking at building an autocross car. I would much rather have it be able to launch better than to take corners faster. I just was looking to improve on the handling a little but wasn't sure if it would be a big difference with the torsion bars added. Would this hurt alot of the cars ability to transfer weight or would it only be a small difference?

73Cuda340 – Having a Hemi in your Cuda is really sweet! Obviously however you decide to build the car is up to you, but as TC pointed out…building a car with better manners on the street makes for a car is so much more fun to drive. We get lots of coverage of our customer cars on the autocross track, but mostly because that’s a good way to demonstrate how well the cars handle. In reality, 90% of our customers don’t ever turn a wheel in anger, they simply want their car to have better road manners on the street. Our system improves overall feel and control without a punishing ride. So the next time you hop out of your modern daily driver and into your Mopar muscle car, you get modern handling with the power and sound we all love.

Here’s a double duty Challenger owned by a Hotchkis H-Team member: