Quote:

Thanks,Ron! Did these flow 329cfm AFTER Dwayne worked them? If so,what were they flowing BEFORE? I've talked to Dwayne on a few occasions,in fact I purchased my Comp SQ flat tappet cam from him...on his recommendation!...EXCELLENT choice! I picked up .3-.4 from my previous cam. My Eddy's are box stock,except for Isky 8005A springs,and Comp retainers. How do those Max Wedge port windows affect low-end torque on the street? Thanks! Randy

Randy that was 329 @ .600 when they were done and it was 319 @ .550. I dont know what they did stock but Dwayne could tell you. I believe the EZ's are about 295 to 300 stock on the intakes. My low end still works great but I use the Indy dual plane which I like. My only time at the track when I ran the 11.04 with lean problems it has a 1.57 sixty and the hook was not real good. With the 493 cubes it feels great on low end. And that is also why I went with the Indy dual plane to help keep the low end strong as everyone said I would love that Indy dual plane which I do. Ron