What would be a good size bias ply that is equal in size to a 325-50-15? Would buying a set of slicks be best for having a bit of fun at the track once in a while? I have been told by some guys for maximum traction just buy some slicks and call it good. I do have good strong parts so unless I do something really stupid should not break anything. Just want the best bang for the buck when I make the trip and take the time off to go and play and see how fast I can go. My best time has been 11.81 @ 119.426mph and would like to see an 11.50 timeslip. Again I am not a racer and the car is my street driver just want to do the best I can when at the track with my limited experiance. I know a lot of my issues has to do with me shifting it hard down the track but again I drive it up and like to be able to drive it home without the assistance of a tow truck! Though I realize anything can happen and the second to last time out broke an axle in my orginal dana rearend. I now have new axles thanks to Doctor Diff so I should be good there.