Thanks guys.

I entered the no-box gamblers race on Saturday night,$20 to get in,,LOTS of cars,,,

The car was running well, and was fairly consistent, started to go a few rounds.....

Next thing you know it was 8-9 rounds ? ( lost track after a while )

After several rounds it was down to just two cars,,,me and Jack Moore from Moore and Moore. ( good guy )

I had been running 10.08-10.10 all night, depending if i ran it all out,,or lifted/tapped the brakes a bit....( fyi i had a "new" best of 10.07 earlier that day during time trials,,,)

Dialed a 10.08 to his 9.xx, so he was chasing me...

Cut a good light,,and let it rip,,,car seemed to leave alot harder on that pass ?....stayed in it,,,,and blasted thru the traps,,,,his win light went on...!!.

???? Not sure what happened,,,got my time slip,,,my 60'had dropped from a 1.41 to a 1.38 !!! and my ET dropped to another new best of 10.04,,,not sure where that came from,,,!!! I broke out, should have lifted,,but didnt expect the car to do that...

Had a GREAT time,,,said congrats to Jack and shook his hand the next morning on his win.

Winning some $$ racing was very cool,,,I dont have that happen all the time.

Thanks to everyone that stayed up late that night to watch the racing,,,,we didnt finish till after midnight...

Doug