We had our sending units made by the original manufacturer to Chrysler. When we ordered them, we ordered some extra floats and filters. A couple of years after we made them, Year One went overseas and had some made. Then a few other companies started making units overseas. We couldn't compete with the cheap overseas sending units, so we quit making them.

What we have been selling is left over stock. I don't think Chrysler ever serviced the plastic float separately, so that's why we couldn't find the number. But, we could be wrong, so if someone finds it, please post. Since we had run out of floats, we pulled some from in stock units to satisfy Joe's order.

I have emailed the supplier to see if I can get more. They still make parts for the OEM, so my measly 100 count order will not get alot of immediate attention compared to a several hundred thousand count order from a OEM for whatever current part they need. If, and when, they email me back, I'll post here stating if I can get more. If anyone is interested in getting some, please let me know.

Thanks,
Randy

Dixie Restoration Parts
Phone -(770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-5pm EST
email: mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price.