The track points system is too complicated.
They have a 1/8 mile series and 1/4 mile series.
All racers are in the "track" points, but if they didn't register with IHRA and run an assigned "X" number, they don't count for the SSS, but do count for track standing (bracket finals, etc.).

The SSS standing was finished this weekend. I was the 1/4 mile qualifier, and I beat the 1/8 mile qualifier for the SSS track champion in a runoff this weekend. But the track continues to count "track points" after the bracket team finals and SSS divisional. So the winner of that is not yet decided.

The bracket finals team is separate from the SSS.
It just happens the divisional SSS run off is at the same time as the bracket finals. You still have to be an IHRA member (and licensed if ET requires it), and be in the track points to run in the bracket team finals, but you don't need to be in the SSS and have an "X" number.

Complicated system(s) now, unlike 2 years ago when I won it all under one system (no separate 1/8, 1/4, all were SSS etc.)
If you want to see the MIR track part of it, see their web site under "ET Central"... http://www.mirdrag.com